Thursday, May 12, 2011

Crafty To-Do List

More to-do's. I better get tackling some of these!

TOTALLY need to make these Sponge Water Bombs! They will be perfect for the summer months, and water fights between toddlers. Found this tutorial on Positively Splendid's Summer Survival Guide:




Pants! We definitely need more pants around here, especially for playing outside, and ones that are easily pulled up and down for pottying (jeans have posed a problem lately). This kid pants tutorial looks fantastic! I love that she's added additional tutorials for lining, pockets, and flat front. This tutorial is from MADE:



Now how fabulous is this pillow? I absolutely adore it! I honestly don't have the style house that would suit it... but it makes me wish I did! This tutorial is by Suzanne at Just Another Hangup :



I bought a jelly roll the other day, and came across this quilt pattern while searching for ideas on how to use it. I love this quilt... so I think this will be my next quilt project. It's called Sugar Pop N Change. I found it on the Moda Bakeshop Blog. The pattern is by Melissa of Happy Quilting :



Just what I need! Right now my crochet hooks are in a canning jar. I have a hook roll up, but unless I'm travelling, I find it tedious to use. Perfect solution! These denim bins are by Betz White, and found on the Craft website.



Are you proud of me? For once there's nothing too girly... ;)

1 comment:

  1. I will be making the sponge bombs for my grand-kids and the denim baskets are awesome - will be marking them for a project this fall.

    ReplyDelete