Thursday, May 5, 2011

Crafty To-Do List

This toddler bench is brilliant. My daughter is constantly hauling stools, and the chairs to her little table around the house. She likes things that are just her size. This tutorial is found on The Mother Huddle.



This fold up picnic blanket is a great idea! Posted by Ikat Bags:



I NEED some maternity clothes... I've gotten to the point where even my longer maternity shirts are getting too short. So the next two projects I want to do ASAP for me! But are ones that I can reuse the fabric for toddler clothes after.

Maternity skirt tutorial posted on See Mommy Sew:



This top tutorial will be easily adjusted to a maternity top. Perfect for summer! I found this tutorial on Sew Mama Sew.



The final project I would like to do is a teepee for the kids. Something fun they can set up in the living room on occasion. This fabric teepee is posted on the Robert Kaufman site:


1 comment:

  1. i like your dress.Your fabric design is better. To get more design in weaveron textile click on this link....:http://www.weaveron.com/

    ReplyDelete