Thursday, January 2, 2014

2014!!

Can you believe it's the new year already?!

Apparently I have majorly neglected this blog…..  but it's over!   I am determined to keep it up to date this year, with a variety of different posts!

So watch for pictures of test patterns I'm doing, patterns of my OWN, crafty resolutions, and even the odd free mini pattern!

2013 was a great year for us, we were super busy creating fun and original works for our customers.   

2013 saw Heather returning to University (which she will continue in 2015), and saw a new addition to my (Tamara) family, but also was our best year financially for Barefoot Creations!

We want to thank each and every one of you for your support, whether through orders, words of encouragement, or even just liking the odd post on our business page (it's those likes that keep us motivated to create more!)  THANK YOU!

2014 we hope to see more growth, more creative ideas, and more friendships with our customers!

Personally, I've set a few crafty goals for 2014, which include releasing at least 10 crochet patterns (most of which I have in my notebooks, but I need to size them, test them and get them out there), creating an awesome women's line, and hopefully create some new "sets" for the shop.

 

_JDS9081



This is the Vintage Inspired Flower Cloche, which is available for purchase in our Etsy shop in newborn through adult sizes.

-Tamara

1 comment:

  1. Such a sweet photo! Happy 2014!!! Can't wait to see what you have coming!

    ReplyDelete