Saturday, October 8, 2011

Winners!

Drumroll........

P1010148

That's 69 entries. Good chances, considering we have over 550 fans!!

Due to some issues a few people were having with Blogger and leaving comments, I had many extra entries that needed to be added, so I wrote out everyone's entries, and got my husband to draw for me (at 1 a.m.).

So here we go....


The winner of the $30 credit/gift certificate with Barefoot Creations is......





P1010150

Congrats Shara Bierman!!!


The winner of the $15 credit/gift certificate with Barefoot Creations is.......




P1010151

Congrats to Amanda King!!!

(There was 2 Amanda's in the drawing, but I put last initial on the other Amanda's entries).

Shara and Amanda, please contact me at barefoot.tamara@gmail.com so I can send you some details and get you your winnings! :)

Thank you to EVERYONE who entered!!

As a special treat, we are offering 15% off to everyone with the code: 500fbfans

I only have our BarefootTams shop active at this moment, but will have the other shop (BarefootClips) active Thursday next week (need to do an inventory before I can put it live again, and am away until Wednesday). This code will remain active until October 21st. :) If you don't see something that we normally have listed, just ask, we are trying to keep things up to date, but between shows, and holidays, a few things have been dropped by mistake. You can also use this discount code on custom orders, so feel free to contact us with requests.

No comments:

Post a Comment