This little beauty is such a time sucker! She would much rather smile and chatter than sleep during the day. She's such a little cat napper, she doesn't want to miss anything!
I'm starting to get a little time in the evenings to sew and crochet now (which is slowly bringing back my sanity).
I have several orders to complete... all are Works In Progress currently:
1. I'm doing this hat in a medium shade of pink for a young girl:
2. I'm doing this hat for a friend's little boy, but with earflaps, not just ties:
3. I'm doing this hat for another young boy:
4. Another hat I am just starting is this owl hat in pink, green and blue:
5. Finally, I've been doing a crochet-along for a granny square afghan:
Hoping to get #1, 2 and 4 done by Sunday, #3 by later next week.