Thursday, April 21, 2011

Crafty to-do list

Every week I bookmark a tonne of crafty tutorials, or finished projects by others....I couldn't possibly create them all. I would love to highlight some on this blog, and hope to motivate myself to do some of them up. Most are for our own personal use around the house, as I wouldn't feel right selling them (unless permission is explicitly given). Some will be inspiration photos, others will be links to tutorials, and some other will be actual patterns that I just couldn't resist and most likely have bought.

So hopefully this is a weekly edition, but it may be twice a month or so.

I'm so excited to be expecting another girl... I love skirts and dresses, and everything girly! :) So many great projects out there for girls!


This adorable Scalloped Skirt tutorial by Ameroonie Designs :



I absolutely fell in love with this Ruffle Easter Quilt that The Girl Creative posted a tutorial for:



My daughter's garden themed room is just screaming for this Fleece Flower Petal Pillow that was posted on Come Together Kids:




Now these Dragon Tails, are perfect for my daughter that just loves to pretend! She loves to dress up and be all sorts of creatures. This tutorial was posted on Tater Tots & Jello by Jessica of Running With Scissors:




I definitely plan to make a Car Seat Cover for this baby. It gets nasty cold here in the winter, and I think a nice cotton/minky car seat cover would help keep some warmth in while going to and from the car. This fabulous tutorial was posted on Cluck. Cluck. Sew :



All these blogs are absolutely FABULOUS! I'm an avid blog reader... love crafty and foody blogs.... :) So many great blogger mommies out there, as well as just seriously crafty people!

That's all I have the energy to post this evening, so enjoy! I hope to tackle some of these in the weeks to come.... but in the meantime, there will be plenty of distraction of other great projects I find!

No comments:

Post a Comment