Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Welcome to my new blog!

I decided to start a blog solely for the purpose of all my crafty creations.  For all new reader's, here is a introduction to me, and my business!

Hi, my name is Tamara.  I'm a stay at home mom to one darling girl, who is about to turn 9 months.   I love to papercraft, and have been making cards and invitations for about 5 years now, doing that on the side while I obtained my Bachelor of Science in Environmental Science.  In my degree, I did a concentration in Geographical Information Systems.   Although I enjoy that field, crafting is what I'm passionate about.   Aside from papercrafting, I also sew, crochet and paint.  I dabble in lots of crafts, but sewing and papercrafting are the ones I spend the most time doing.

In order to be able to stay home with my daughter, I have begun selling my crafts.

I have an Etsy store, as well as a new ArtFire store.

You can click the links above to direct you to either of those stores.  If you have an Etsy account yourself, you'll be able to shop on the Etsy site, but if you don't have an account, you are able to shop in my ArtFire account without having to set up an account.

I plan to use this blog to post creations I make.  Items will always be listed here when I list them in my online stores, but here you will also see items I made as gifts for people, items I made for myself and family, and you might even get to see a few crafting disasters (yes, those do happen).

Please remember, that I am always open to custom orders... whether it be wedding/birthday invitations, christmas cards, sewing projects, or anything!!  :)   Just send me a message!   I look forward to getting comments from you!  

If you have your own crafty blog, please let me know, I'd be happy to link you!

No comments:

Post a Comment