Wednesday, March 18, 2009

More Reversible Dresses


These dresses are completely reversible. Two looks with one dress. Great for play, or for a more dressy occasion. If your child spills or spits up, just reverse it, for a fresh look. After the child is older than the alloted age, this dress will still fit, as a cute top, to be worn with jeans or another pair of pants.

These pinafores look great over a long sleeve shirt and pants or tights in the winter, and can be worn by itself in the summer. Will work for all seasons. I also am offering to make matching bloomers (for an additional $10) and/or a matching sun hat (for an additional $6). If you'd like either of these matching items, just convo me, and I'd be happy to make a separate listing with these items for you.

Each pinafore that I make is unique, and I will never make two the same (unless requested).

This blue and ivory dress is size 3-6 months, and is available in both my Etsy Store and my Artfire Store:
Reversible Dress (3-6 Months)
Reversible Dress (3-6 Months)
Reversible Dress (3-6 Months)

This Red and Blue Bandana fabric dress is size 6-12 months and is available in my Etsy Store and my Artfire Store:
Reversible Dress (6-12 Months)
Reversible Dress (6-12 Months)
Reversible Dress (6-12 Months)

This red striped/blue with yellow dot dress is size 12-18 months and is available in my Artfire Store as well as my Etsy Store:
Reversible Dress (12-18 Months)
Reversible Dress (12-18 Months)
Reversible Dress (12-18 Months)

This cute blue striped/brown and turquoise pattern dress is size 6-12 months and available in my Etsy Store and my Artfire Store.
Reversible Dress (6-12 Months)
Reversible Dress (6-12 Months)
Reversible Dress (6-12 Months)

This adorable apple/yellow print dress is size 0-3 months and is available in my Artfire Store and my Etsy Store:
Reversible Dress (0-3 Months)
Reversible Dress (0-3 Months)
Reversible Dress (0-3 Months)

No comments:

Post a Comment