Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Some custom orders

Here are a few (lousy) photos of custom orders that have shipped recently. I didn't have my lightbox set up, so I just snapped really quick photos before the items shipped...

Boy Slippers (Loafer style):

DSC_8221

DSC_8222

Owl Mary Janes:

DSC_8212

Slouchy Beret:

P1010141

Bright Owl:

DSC_5058

Red Angry Bird (I think I'll be switching the beak to yellow... as that's what colour they really are... and the orange just kinda blends into the red. Thankfully this one was a local friend, so our next visit, I'll fix the beak):

P1010301

My goal in the new year is to have a PERMANENT place for my light box... so I don't have such bad photos when I don't have much time. Big undertaking to clear out space though.

No comments:

Post a Comment