Sunday, June 19, 2011

I'm with the band!

On June 3rd, we attended the CD release party of my brother's band called The Burn Ins. It was a great show, and we all had lots of fun.

The littlest Schroeder wouldn't be able to fit any of the band t-shirts (YET! They are having one made for her), so I made her a shirt before we left for the show. It was cute and simple:

The front:
JDS_7711

JDS_7712

The back:
JDS_7714

I just cut some freezer paper on my cricut to make a stencil, ironed it on, and then used fabric paint to paint it.

She had a BLAST that night. You've never seen a little girl dance so much. Looking through the photos from that night you see a big variety of dance moves, but here's a few of my favorite shots of her dancing to the band:

JDS_7451

JDS_7406

JDS_7452

She got the whole band to sign her t-shirt as well:
JDS_7626

If you are interested in hearing some music from the band (seeing videos as well), check out the band's facebook page. From there you can link to their youtube stream and hear some of their new cd (which is awesome by the way). Their official website is still under construction.



2 comments: