Thursday, April 28, 2011

Crafty to-do List

More items I'd love to do.


This is a tutorial I've been wanting to do since last summer!! I'm really hoping to tackle it this year! In the Garden Shirred Twirly Dress by From An Igloo (awesome blog... if you're not a follower of it!):





This adorable sunsuit, I NEED to make. SO cute! Ruffle Sunsuit by Little Betty I can just visualize all the fabulous fabric combos I could use for this:




This is a project I need to do, and soon! I need to do up a window valence in the nursery. I already have the fabric for it, just need to sit down and do it! This Window Valence tutorial was posted by Sew Dang Cute Crafts:





I also have plans to alter a stack of white onesies I bought a few months back. Now that I know it's a girl, I can have even more fun! Will be doing some appliques... and of course some ruffle bums! Ruffle Bumsies tutorial on Our Cozy Nest by guest poster Megan of Megity's Handmade:






Here is another bookmark from last summer that I never got to! But I definitely need to get a couple of these done up for dd this year for playing in the yard.
Bucket Hat tutorial on UCreate, which is a guest post by Abby of Sew Much Ado:

No comments:

Post a Comment